Mental Health & Family Counseling
Licensed professional counselors offer confidential, affordable services during life’s most challenging moments. Our counselors help guide you as you work through problems, including depression, marital conflict, grief, child behavioral issues, or post-traumatic stress.
Our Counseling Services:
- Are offered from our Cape Girardeau and Joplin offices
- Are available to children, adolescents, individuals, couples and families
- Are confidential
- Are provided in a non-judgmental atmosphere of caring and support
- Are available to those of all ages and all faiths—everyone is welcome
What We Do:
- Clinical evaluation and assessment;
- Individual counseling;
- Marriage/relationship counseling;
- Family counseling;
- Referrals for case management services, financial counseling, or housing counseling, as needed, within or outside our agency;
- Referrals to other community agencies and medical resources, as needed.
Cost for Services:
We accept Medicaid, Medicare, private insurance and self-pay. We provide a sliding scale fee for services based on family income. For more information, please contact the Cape Girardeau office at (573) 335-0134, or the Joplin office at (417) 624-3790.