Thank you for considering a monthly gift to help our neighbors in need right here in southern Missouri.
This type of giving provides a steady stream of income that Catholic Charities can rely on each month. It reduces mailing expenses and staff overhead, allowing us to dedicate more resources to our mission.
Monthly gifts quickly add up to significant contributions that can truly work wonders for our neighbors who are struggling to get through each day.
- $10 each month grows to $120 in a year’s time, helping us to provide meals for the women and children at LifeHouse Crisis Maternity Home;
- $30 each month for a year funds five counseling sessions for a troubled family;
- $50 each month can be used to help pay emergency rent for a single mom struggling on the brink of eviction.
Your monthly donation will continue until you tell us to discontinue. You may adjust your giving level or cancel your gift at any time. Simply contact us at (417) 720-4213 or firstname.lastname@example.org We will send an annual statement of your total donations for tax purposes.
Please choose the method for making your monthly gift below.
- Credit Card – Please click here for on-line donation form and mark your donation as “monthly.”
- Electronic Funds Transfer from Bank Account – Please click here for form to print and mail in.
- Donation Envelopes – If you prefer, we will send you monthly donation envelopes so that you can mail your gift to Catholic Charities. Contact us at (417) 720-4213 or email@example.com
Thank you for sharing your resources with those in need on a regular basis!
Return form (please print) and voided check to
Catholic Charities of Southern Missouri
424 E. Monastery St.
Springfield, MO 65807